Passenger travelling with Singapore Airlines up to 15 February 2021, can now change their plans by altering their departure date.
Based on the following conditions:
- Any existing booking with Singapore Airlines for travel up to 15 February 2021.
- Changes must be made a minimum of 5 days before your departure date.
- Example: You booked to travel in March 2020 and paid $1400 and wish to change to September 2020 new cost $1500. You still need to pay the fare difference plus any extra tax, This must be paid at the time of making you change
- All new travel must be completed by 31 March 2021.
- Cancellation fee is not waived.
- Change fee is waived.
What happens if I do not know my new date to travel?
- We are able to provide a travel voucher. This can only be used for future travel on Singapore Airlines.
- Changes must be made a minimum of 5 days before original departure. You will have 12 months from booking date to reissue ticket.
- Example: If you booked your holidays 28 September 2019, You would have till 27 September 2020 to spend the voucher. You would have up 27 August 2021 to travel. If you booked to travel in March 2020 and paid $1400 and wish to change to September 2020 new cost $1500. You still need to pay any fare and tax difference.
- Cancellation fee is not waived. If you let the voucher expire no refund will be provided.
- Change fee is waived if all travel is completed by 31 March 2021
- Change fee is not waived if travel commences after 1 April 2021.
- If you do not “spend” your voucher by the expiry date the voucher will expire and become non refundable.
- If you had been original been issued with an infant tickets and your new departure date the child has now turned 2 year of age, you will need to pay the child fare. Or if you had been original issued with a child ticket and your new departure date the child has now turned 12 years of age, you will need to pay the adult fare.