Passenger travelling with Qatar Airline up to 30 June 2020, can now change their plans by altering their departure date.
Based on the following conditions:
- Any existing booking Qatar Airlines for travel up to 30 June 2020.
- Changes must be made a minimum of 5 days before your departure date or by 27 June 2020 which ever comes first.
- Example if you booked to travel in March 2020 and paid $1400 and wish to change to September 2020 new cost $1500. Change fee will be waived however you may still need to pay the fare difference plus any extra tax. This must be paid at the time of making your change.
- Cancellation fee is not waived
- Change fee is waived.
What happens if I do not know my new date of travel?
- We are able to provide a travel voucher. This can be used towards future travel on Qatar Airlines.
- Changes must be made a minimum of 5 days before departure. You will have 12 months from booking date to reissue ticket.
- Example: If you booked your holiday on 28 September 2019, you would have to reissue your ticket by 27 September 2020 or the ticket will be non refundable. You would have up 27 August 2021 to travel. If you booked to travel in March 2020 and paid $1400 and wish to change to September 2020 new cost $1500. You still need to pay the change fee, fare difference plus any extra tax
- Cancellation fee is not waived.
- Change fee waived
- Please check with your consultant for the fare validity and rules of your ticket