Passenger travelling with Emirates Airline up to 15 February 2021, can now change their plans by altering their departure date.
Based on the following conditions:
- Any existing booking with Emirates airlines for travel up to 15 February 2021.
- Changes must be made a minimum of 5 days before your departure date or by 27 March 2020 which ever comes first.
- Example: You booked to travel in March 2020 and paid $1400 and wish to change to September 2020 new cost $1500. You still need to pay the fare difference plus any extra tax, This must be paid at the time of making you change
- You must book a new date for travel before 15 February 2021.
- Cancellation fee is not waived.
- Change fee is waived.
What happens if I do not know my new date to travel?
- We are able to provide a travel voucher. This can be used for future travel on Emirates Airlines.
- Changes must be made a minimum of 5 days before departure. You will have 12 months from booking date to reissue ticket.
- Example: If you booked your holidays 28 September 2019, You would have till 27 September 2020 or the ticket will be non refundable. You would have up 27 August 2021 to travel. If you booked to travel in March 2020 and paid $1400 and wish to change to September 2020 new cost $1500. You still need to pay the change fee, fare difference plus any extra tax.
- Cancellation fee is not waived
- Change fee is not waived
- Please check with your consultant for the fare validity and rules of your ticket.